click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
So so so so soooooo freaking tired. But alas, my hair refuses to dry in 2 minutes by itself so here I am, waiting for it to dry before I go collapse on my comfy bed.
Stayed up late last night because I had to vacuum the room and bake cookies for Geri.. Then I had to wake up super early today since work started at 7am therefore I didn't manage to get much sleep last night T_T .. Thank goodness there isn't much to do at work on a Saturday so most of the day was spent finishing the decorations and finally putting them up in Beta Centre. Love the way it looks! We put in sooooo much time and effort for these decorations but now I have this major sense of achievement haha.
Rushed off to meet Tousan after work and head to town for free movie! BUT WALAOOOOO, the complimentary tickets no be working and the counter lady (who looked like a man) was so freaking rude omg. Hontoni gomenasaiiii Tousan, made you come out for movie but it didn't work out .____.
Thankfully we were able to go meet Auntie and Uncle for tea! The apple pie was zomgwtfbbqorgasminmymouth awesome! Minus the raisins, of course. Raisins should just get the fuck out of all my food. Adored the iced mint chocolate tooooo hehehehe <3456789
Shopped around for a bit before I left to go meet Darrick and gang. Ate at EAT then played Left 4 Dead 2 for quite a while until my head started to ache :( And stupid LAN shop, hated their lousy comps and connection. Kept fucking hanging or disconnecting =A= Lousy keyboard, mouse and chairs made it so uncomfortable too. Won't go to Evo anymore, Big O ftw pls =.=
I must say it was a good day today but nothing beats the quiet walk home from the station to my block. It was windy and nice, I had my earphones plugged in and I took a slow stroll, slowly breathing in the night air, admiring the stillness and the serenity of a quiet night. I used to love taking such slow strolls at night, it helped me to relax. I haven't done it in a while though, I guess I didn't have enough time until now.
So as I was walking... walking... I breathed in, closed my eyes. tilted my head backwards and then opened my eyes. My eyes opened up to a cloudless night sky filled with shimmering little specks, it was a such a rare sight! Usually I'd just see a few lone stars sparsely distributed through the sky but tonight, there were so many! I turned to look at another area and there it was.. Orion's Belt! It's my first time seeing it and I could identify it straight away. There's really no other thing like it. I really hope these constellations are a good omen and signify that good things are on their way! :)
Okay I can't take it anymore. My hair isn't dry yet but I'm going to go crash anyway so goodnight!
P.S. Really random but I saw a watch I really like at Swatch today and it's SGD179...... *Cries* T_T I just had to rant about it.no where, at all.1:33 am