click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Had a really bad start to the week. Arrived at work to find out that three of my closest colleagues who made this place a bit more bearable just tendered their resignation together already and will only be here till the rest of the month. Great, just great. Now I'll be stuck working with a bunch of middle-aged women who are married and have kids and think my opinions don't matter as much as theirs.
It also breaks my heart to think that I have to leave these kids soon to transfer over to MPS. I've grown quite attached to them to be honest... and they were just starting to warm up to me. I didn't really know how to answer them today when they found out I'd be transferring and asked me about it. Oh the look in their eyes... I just couldn't bear to look.
I dread going to work... and I dread going home even more.
I can tell my mum is trying to make everything seem a-okay so that we can feel the warmth of a family when we come back home once in a while but honestly, I know all about the stuff that's going on underneath, its just that I choose to play along so I don't add to the problem. All I have to say is money really is the root of all evil. It causes inferiority complexes, it causes rifts and it even causes backstabbing (yes even among family).
Tight-knit family? Bullshit. I honestly don't care about most of the things that are going on but I just can't stand it that my mum is the one (and only one) taking the brunt of all the issues that are going on. No matter how capable, she's still only one person. What the fuck do you guys expect from her? She does her best to keep the family together and does whatever it takes to make things work and yet for some people, it's never enough. I can tell that all the stress is taking a toll on her and I'm not liking it. She seems to be aging faster and she's always worrying over something. Her kids are all grown up, she shouldn't be worrying over anything so please get lost and mess with someone else just to satisfy your damn pride, get someone else to stroke your fucking ego, you're done messing with my mum. I may not have a short fuse, but when you do manage to get me worked up enough to throw a fit, you'll regret you ever messed with my mum.
Now, please kindly fuck off.
I bothered saying please. no where, at all.1:39 am