click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
心痛比快乐更真实。
Happiness always feels so surreal to the point you might even think you're dreaming. Heartache on the other hand, stabs at you like a knife and the pain just reaches straight through to your soul. Pain feels so real, just so real that you can't avoid it or distract yourself from it. The only way to forget one pain is to have something else cause you pain. I've come to realise that crying about it honestly doesn't help, in most cases it even worsens the pain.
And why is it that happiness is always so short-lived while pain lasts for amazingly long periods of time? Why is it that the phrase "all good things come to an end" is associated with happiness while the phrase "time heals all wounds" is associated with sadness and pain? Why can't it be the other way round? Why can't distressing episodes come to an end quickly and joyfulness move along slowly with the hands of time? Is it because our expectations are too high and we're not easily contented?
These questions of mine will never be answered. The only thing I can do is to try to bring joy and laughter to others so their wounds heal faster. Even if I can't be of any help, I'm always ready to lend a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on or just a presence so you don't feel alone.
Maybe this way I can find my own happiness too? Surely I can do much better than how I'm living my life now. no where, at all.1:40 am