click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
I still can't sleep. And this song has been in my head for quite a while now.
All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop Oh baby, tell me why’d you have to go ‘Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away And today I’m officially missin’ you
I though that from this heartache, I could escape But I’ve had it long enough to know There ain’t no way And today I’m officially missing you
Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do, hey, baby Said it stays on my mind And I’m officially
All I do is lay around, two years full of tears From looking at your face all over Just a week ago you were my baby Now I don’t even know you at all, I don’t know you at all
Well, I wish that you would call me right now So that I could get through to you somehow But I guess it’s safe to say, baby Safe to say that I’m officially missin’ you
Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do, hey, baby Said it stays on my mind And I’m officially
Well, I thought I could just get over you, baby But I see there’s something I just can’t do From the way you would hold me To the sweet things you told me I just can’t find a way to let go of you
Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do, hey, baby Said it stays on my mind And I’m officially
It’s official Hoo, you know that I’m missin’ you, yeah, yes All I hear is raindrops, oh, yeah And I’m officially missin’ you
-------------------- Niece leaving for London in about another 18 hours. Won't see her for a year, I'd be lying if I said I'm not bothered. But still I say it, just so I don't seem like a weakling and just so people won't be worried.
I really hate how everything is happening all at one go and how I'm always supposed to be the one with the solutions. Sometimes I just want to be pampered, be weak and have someone hug me, telling me everything will be okay. Times like these, I just think of her again. Her hugs and support got me through a lot of tough times, oh the things I'd do just to feel that again.
Only in the depths of the night, I can let loose and let the tears flow. And after they flow, I go back to being the strong one with the solutions, the one who shows no emotions and the one who tries to make people laugh even though she's frustrated or hurting inside. That's how it'll be again when I wake up tomorrow, I'll make sure of it. But for now, just let me be the weak one, just for these couple of hours. no where, at all.3:15 am