click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
I was pretty shocked when I checked my blog 2 days ago and found out that my main blogskin image had been removed from photobucket due to the user's inactivity. I went to search for other blogskins but then realised oh my tian, it's so complicated to just change a freaking blog template nowadays. -_______-
So nvm, I found this blogskin I really liked, but just couldn't get it to work somehow. And my limited knowledge of html coding didn't help at all. Then DENGDENGDENGGGGG, I realised I could use dreamweaver to change it! I copy/pasted the code onto dreamweaver, then changed the it to the design tab, did my changes and viola!
Now I know why we learned Web Design in MCM, it's so that we know how to change our blog templates!! Times like these, I'm really thankful I was from MCM hehehehehe. no where, at all.4:44 pm