click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I'm sooooo sleepy! But ahhh must wait a while more for my hair to dry before I sleep so here I am, blogging because I have nothing better to do. TT___TT
Had an awesome day/night out with Geri and Kelda! Went to the arcade at PS, then to Daiso and Mos then wheeeeee off to Cuscaden for cheap beer and awesome chicken wings! Nothing much went on at first but once the alcohol kicked in, walao we were so damn amusing HAHA. Especially Kelda Chai, who kept laughing weirdly FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER, so freaky please! Hahaha.
We were high for quite a while but Kelda and I recovered faster and from there, it was fun to just see Geri talk nonsense and walk in zig-zag patterns haha! She even pretended she was flying while we were walking down the stairs in Forum lol.
We stopped at McD's for iceeeee crrrreeeaaaammm!! Love hot fudge sundaes! Geri FINALLY realised, after so many years, that she eats like a monster. I always tell her, but now she believes it cause she sees the MAJOR difference for herself. But it's okay, it's a good thing Kelda and I love monsters HEHEHE.
Chillaxed at McD's for a bit then headed home! Sooooo tired yet so happy at the same time haha. I haven't laughed so much in such a long time. Thanks loads for today, you two! Luuuubbbb eeeuuuu manymanys for nongnong timeeeeee. :D
Okay I'm going to go to bed naoooo, I'm too sleepy to care about my hair being wet anymore. Goodnight!! no where, at all.1:30 am