click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
I have really bad and irritating awesome friends.
Friends who make me go on Skype just to video call me and sing 捏泥巴 to me then go off. Don't know what that is? Click HERE.
Also friends who show their love by proclaiming to the public how much they want to fa ke wo (fuck me).
Being the shy person I am (yes you know it's true), I just had to confront her about this bold statement she let the world (or at least her the people on her msn list) see. Her response shocked me to no end, I think she just came out of the closet officially.
I'm so honoured she chose to come out to me first. ITS OK MY FRIEND, I WILL SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT! If your mother disowns you, I will buy lots of carbo to feed you! Just remember to always use protection k? :D
This one other friend, better known as ghost-who-can't-differentiate-mario-from-luigi, is just lucky she didn't say or do anything stupid to me online today so I can't post anything about her. Just you wait, you will have your moment!
Nevertheless, its these friends that really make my life so interesting. Thanks for being so retardedly funny and entertaining! :D You guys turn Emo Kymo into Happy Kymmie. Loveeeeee you guys! *Hugs*
Going back to JB tomorrow, will miss iChat nonsense with you guys for a bit T_T
27 more days, I can hardly wait! no where, at all.1:17 am