click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
I know I'm deprived of love, but I'm not about to jump into one that I know is going to make me suffer in the long run if that's what you think.
You know me too well and it scares me to think you know just how to manipulate my feelings. I'd rather be miserable now than be miserable for the next few months. I don't want to be filled with hope, only to meet with disappointment again.
If you think I'm still the same girl from last time, you're seriously wrong. I've grown up and matured, it's something you haven't been through yet.
Now I feel stupid for drinking so much because of you. I hope you're happy about that, ass. no where, at all.5:06 am