click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Hahahaha shit all the nonsense we doooooooo. I was just talking to Kelda on msn then we were OBVIOUSLY on the topic of alcohol since we're fellow jiu gui's. I told her I will train her to be a master among jiu gui's! And then I sang "I WANNA BE... THE VERY BEST... THAT NO ONE EVER WASSSSS~!" Yes I know I'm super high. I just downed 4 shots of Vanilla Cream Liquer and Butterscotch thingums in a row! And it all started like this:
Yes even though we're SOOOOO FAAAARRRR apart, we can still drink together thanks to technology!! GAN BEEEEIIIIII my awesome drinking buddy! When you get back, we won't have to gan bei through a camera anymore! MWAHAHAHAHA! Can't wait! <3
And omg I said I wouldn't eat anything sweet right... Walao my cousins came back and they bought me Canele Macaroons and Cedele cupcakes pls! I was a bit sian but bu yao yi si don't eat right! So I just share a bit with them... Walao the cupcake is MINDBLOWINGGGGGGG pls. No wonder it's 4 bucks per cupcake! And I had one macaroon too, just yi si yi si share one with my cousins. Soooooo goooood. I think I can die a happy person now while I'm high on alcohol and high on sugar!
Awesome macaroons!
MINDBLOWINGGGGG
Time for bed while I'm all happy!! GOODNIGHT WORLD, TONIGHT YOU ARE A PRETTY PRETTY PLACE!no where, at all.10:24 pm