click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Jayjay... My poor little doggy... Please be alright... :(
Last night I slept at 2.30am but I was unpleasantly awoken at 6.30am by a nightmare. I dreamt that I was drowning in the sea. That was no joke at all, it was so vivid and scary. I think I was looking for something since I kept reaching out to grab at something under water.. But I honestly don't know what it was. Whatever it was, I didn't manage to get it. And I could slowly feel my breath slipping away and feel myself struggling to stay alive.
Geri and I went to google the meanings of dreaming about drowning and I must say, it doesn't look too good right now. The definitions also speak of a failure in business which does not bode well since we just started Spree Easy (www.spreeeasy.com).
Some definitions speak of my subconscious mind telling me something is going very wrong and that I should look into it. It's not that I don't want to deal with my problems. I just... don't know how to go about doing it. Most definitions say I'm having emotional problems and that repressed issues are coming back to haunt me. This was true a while back.. but if I'm dreaming of it now, does this mean more of it is to come?
Ahhhhhhhh headache, tummyache, heartache. no where, at all.11:41 am