click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
People say that when you're sad or unhappy, you tend to fall ill more easily.
Is that true?
I hope not.
--------------------------------- Gambling, DotA, going out for food and shopping with my parents and brother. Pretty much the things I do when I'm back in JB. So lifeless, I know. Thank goodness I'm going back to Singapore tomorrow, then I won't feel so cut off from the world x.X .. And wow, I never thought it'd feel so weird to have a beer with your parents. My mom literally FORCED me to finish up the beer in the fridge since it's been there for a while and it was taking up too much space. Then they made me play mahjong/chor dai di/russian poker with them since they were short of a player. Now you see why my numerology analysis stated my one of my future careers as gambler said I could turn into an alcoholic? My parents are responsible for it =___=
Dinner with friends tomorrow. But ahhhh Aston's again, that's twice in the past week. Now I know what Geri was going through -.- I know it's cheap and good but... ahhh =_= ... Should I try the pork chop this time?
Meeting with Mon and Joel on Saturday to sort out business stuff. I really hope this goes well. It might just be the only thing that's going well in my life right now.
It's confirmed that my brother's leaving for the UK in September and my niece/sister-in-law will head over later in November after he's found a place to settle down. 2009 really is the year of many goodbyes. I hate it. I know it's only for a year but many things can happen in a year and I can't imagine not seeing my niece for a year. Not having her around during CNY, not hearing her laughter or noise for a year and not hearing any new funny stories about her from my parents/brother/sister like how I do almost every week. I'm gonna miss her so much. I don't think I can handle missing so many people at one time. All my favourite people aren't around haha.
Speaking of September, quite a few friends are enlisting for NS in September too. I can't say I'll miss them all, but I will miss a few closer ones. I've always looked forward to September, specifically the 29th. But this year, it's gonna suck so bad since everyone isn't around. I think I'll just stay home and not do anything about it. Sounds like a plan.
Is this the price of growing up? Will every year be like this year from now on? no where, at all.4:00 am