click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, July 06, 2009
400th post on this blog. I think I'll be blogging a lot more from now on since it's one of the only outlets I have left.
Mood swings are so not healthy. And it's not even minor, it's so extreme that one moment I'm super happy and the next I'm down in the dumps. My aunt tries to get me to talk or tell her about stuff but really, when I don't feel like talking, I just won't talk. You know I'm stubborn and you know I snap pretty easily, so just let it be. You wanna ask, ask, ask and ask even more till I get so irritated and snap at you, that's not my fault. Besides, I don't have the habit of telling my family members what's bothering me so please just leave me alone.