click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Wheeeeee! Karma exists!
This whole afternoon I was craving for Famous Amos while I was out for lunch with a few other interns. But then one of them had to get a gift for a friend so we went around shopping with her and my gawd, we passed by Famous Amos like 3 times? Each time we did, I took a huge whiff of the smell of awesome *_* But anyway I didn't get my cookies cause I didn't want to waste money, I was afraid I couldn't finish it and also didn't want to make the other interns wait for me since the shop was quite crowded. So I resisted!! Albeit with great difficulty :(
BUT YES GOOD KARMA EXISTS!! Cousins bought while they were in town and left a few pieces for me, just enough to satisfy my annoying craving :D
I am a happy cookie monster 8DDDDD no where, at all.12:25 am