click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, July 03, 2009
Currently watching Exploration of the Human Body to cheer myself up and hopefully distract myself from thinking about stuff. I hope I'll be able to sleep later on since I have a mahjong session tomorrow afternoon. I suppose I should keep myself super busy for the next few months then maybe the time will pass by quickly.
I'm pretty worried about getting a new job actually. I have two weeks left for this internship at SYOGOC but I don't have much plans for the future at the moment. I suppose I really should think about it, sit down and plan something out properly before I screw up my life even further or end up being a jobless bum. Most of my friends are waiting to start school again in their various universities or have enlisted in the army. At times when I think about it, I ask myself why I just had to be a Malaysian and why did I have to sign this god damn bond? I was so proud of myself for saving money for my parents, saved them a whole 30k for my poly education. But now that I'm stuck in this rut I can't seem to get out of, I only have myself to blame.
Hmm I hope Geri's doing ok on the plane and can at least get some sleep. I spent more time travelling to and from the airport than actually spending time there but it was worth every second. I think I'd have regretted it immensely if I listened to her and not turned up to send her off. Maybe her going away is a blessing in disguise since it kinda brought us closer, I think? We're just not the type to express ourselves openly but recently we have been doing that so I'm thankful for that as well :)
Man I'm so glad I didn't take up the offer to cab back with her aunts and cousins or they would've seen me crying o.0 no where, at all.10:57 pm