click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
My aunt e-mailed this horoscope thing to me and it seems to be quite accurate, for me at least.
LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.
Heh, flirtatious. What the heck.
----------------------------------
Fuck I really really hate it when I know my friends are troubled and I can't do anything to help :( And oh man, it's already Thursday. :'(
Sleepless nights, random bouts of tearing (because I refuse to say crying) and constantly thinking back on the good times. Man this sucks balls! :( no where, at all.12:13 am