click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Volunteer's day is finally over... and our performance was a success! :D
All the hard work everyone put in and the many many hours of training, I'm so glad all of it didn't go to waste. Everyone felt so good about it when the performance ended and we're all so proud of ourselves. To be honest, drumming practice was the only thing I looked forward to doing when trying to drag my lazy ass up to go to work during the past 2 weeks. But I guess all good things must come to an end and it was definitely good while it lasted. (:
Thanks to Alan Oh, Iskandar, Aldon, Helmi, Kelda, Michelle, Sam, Sansan, Kenneth, Myatmon, Jiayu, Sangitha and Yang Teng. Thanks for all the hard work, really couldn't have done it without any one of you.
And as for the event, I'm just surprised it wasn't a flop despite all the major screw ups, heh. Oh well, for now it's break time from work and I'm so glad we're getting to hang out tomorrow and that we're staying over at Lyn's! I know if we don't do this now, I'll regret it for sure when they leave for real. <3 my friends too much to regret not spending enough time with them.
-------------------------- I think after this, I might go pick up drumming for real. I like it so much I think I might even grow to love it soon. no where, at all.1:02 am