click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Sigh. Blues everyday, not just Monday. Headaches almost everyday. More and more work piling on every single day. Still haven't gotten my pay and wonderful finance didn't even notify me of the problem until I went up to ask about it today.
Life's just fucking awesome and peachy.
Win of the day: -
Person A: So umm.. can I get you to do this for me ah.. *Proceeds to open many excel files and explains what needs to be done* .. Actually, I have to get this done by this week.
Me: Huh? But tomorrow is Friday and it's already the end of the day now (yes, I was made to stay back a little)
Person A: Hahahahah I know.. *silence* .. So anyway... *Proceeds to assign and delegate again pretending not to acknowledge what I just said* .. So okay? Thanks! Jiayou! *Pats my back*
...... -_____-
You know what? Fuck you, you fucking hypocrite. no where, at all.1:14 am