click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I was blogging this in the office.. But then when I went somewhere and came back, my LAN modem got stolen and my internet died. Then my company laptop would hang every time I tried to load blogger.com -___- So anyway...
I utterly enjoyed my Sunday and Monday off of work after working so hard on Friday and Saturday for Volunteer's Day. All thanks to my spontaneous friends for agreeing to dinner and a stay over on such short notice, heh. :P Dinner at Aston's was good, although they kinda screwed up my steak's 'doneness' and gave me really dry and tasteless corn. But ah well, it was cheap and good nonetheless and Rick always said he wanted to try it. Felt bad for making Geri go there two nights in a row though, paisehsssss :S .. Our dinner topic was freaking awesome btw. From piles to ass cream, anal sex to A2M, you name it, we discussed it -.-
We also found out that Geri really sucks at Mario Kart when we went to Star Factory at Plaza Sing. I mean, even Lyn who can't really game beat her, how embarassing is that omg. And I admit, I suck at the drumming game now :( Went over to Geri's place instead of Lyn's to stay over in the end and watched Push again. Analysed all the stupid loopholes one more time and realised that understanding the movie is virtually impossible. We also laughed at all the senseless dialogues and scenes all over again, its really funny how most American films are so freaking stupid. Had "breakfast" at like 3 plus in the morning! Scrambled eggs, toast and ZOMGAWESOMESAUSAGEEEEE. Wah that sausage is seriously so full of orgasmic win I must find out the brand and buy more of it!!
At 4 plus, the crazy dude suddenly felt like taking a dip so Geri and I just went outside to sit by the pool while he did his thing. Just sitting down chilling, playing iPod games, talking shit and fangirling about SuJu/2PM was great but hearing weird noises or seeing shadows whiz by is soooooo not funny. But well if a ghost or whatever spirit came, I'd offer Darrick to it first and then proceed to run as far as possible >.> Yes, that's what friends are for.
Watched Lee Junki's episode of Family Outing afterwards and omgggg it was the most boring shit ever! I actually fell asleep while watching FO and that has NEVER happened before, I hope it doesn't get worse after Yejin and Chunhee really leaves ._.
Speaking of leaving.. I'm really glad I got to spend time with you guys before Rick enlists this Friday and before Geri flies off to Kangaroo-land in about another 2 weeks because when those happen, I don't know when the hell we'll ever get a chance to just hang out together and do random shit like this again. It actually gets me pretty sad just thinking about it =/ I hope we'll always keep in touch, be it 10 or 20 years down the road, and that our friendship never fades to dust.
I'll be here worrying for you guys and you know you can always talk to me if anything is up.. Or actually, even if nothing is up and you just wanna talk its fine too haha. I is love you guys and I wish you all the best!
P.S. Hehe Geri, now you have a plushie that's not too big or too small to bring to Aussie! no where, at all.9:54 am