click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Today I saw someone that looked so much like you.. The way she acted, the little gestures and habits, they were all so similar to yours. She was a bit shorter than you, but the similarity was definitely there. The way she spoke, her intonation when she was showing concern for her friend who had a tummy ache.. Exactly the same. Plus, the way she looked when she was so engrossed in reading her book looked so much like you too.
I wonder... does she think like you too?
So anyway, I got a job today.. Gonna be interning at SYOGOC starting this coming Monday doing a little bit of designing work. Just some simple designing, nothing fancy. Hope I can pull it off somehow since I'm such a designing idiot. Shall grit my teeth and do my best for the sake of my future and for the sake of better employment in future. Mum sounded quite happy about it too, so I guess this is for the best.
Nevertheless, mixed feelings about it. Maybe its just the nerves.
I was going to blog about the fun stuff today but I'm too tired and lazy so I shall put it off till another time. I'm gonna go sleep, another day out tomorrow.