click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I've been pretty busy these past few days since I just started working as an intern at SYOGOC. And when I get home, I'm usually just pretty tired and can't be bothered to do much. Is this how office workers feel all the time? Cause that'd be pretty sad and I don't ever wanna live that kinda lifestyle. -.-
I had to get Photoshop again for this job so I downloaded the Photoshop and Illustrator 30-day trials. I put the icons together, only to realise they spell out P-sai. Yes, nose shit, lol.
Then, I had to do research for the Olympic sports and when I was researching for Taekwondo, I found that the Taekwondo federation really doesn't have talent in naming organisations, lol.