click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
I spent quite a bit of time reading through my old blog posts.
Some of them made me go, "Awww". Some of them made me go "Damn, I'm childish." Some of them made me go, "Wth I can get THIS emo?!"
Hahahah nostalgia, nostalgia. Reading through some of the stuff that happened really brought a smile to my face. All the times I spent with my friends, my juniors from Heatwave and my family, they're so precious. All of a sudden I'm glad I blogged about those times, just so I can read them again from time to time like now and be reminded of all the wonderful times. (:
Sure, there are bad posts too, but I guess I could learn from those posts. Suddenly blogging seems so much more to me than just a meaningless online diary. Shall put more effort into it. (:
P.S. Geri I just realised a lot of my old posts recorded silly stuff we did or said either when we were out or when we were talking on msn. Omg they're so lame and embarassing! DDDDD: no where, at all.5:11 am