click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!
What a bad first day at work! I seriously cannot tolerate people who just delegate work, just talk and don't do work! AND PLEASE. If you have something for us to do.. Can you not wait until end of the day then give us? FA KE NI LAH SERIOUSLY!
PLUS, It's obviously impossible for just 1 intern to complete a WHOLE event's contents which add up to about 30-40 pages of words in just 3 working days. DO YOU FUCKING HAVE BRAINS!? You wait until end of Friday then assign to her, now you want it by tomorrow!? FA KE NI AGAIN!
AND TA MA DE. You pay me peanuts and you expect me to do fucking everything for you!? THEN YOU TAKE SALARY FOR WHAT!? JUST TO BUY HAMSTER FEED!? I don't need you coming over to my desk regularly to act nice to me and ask me if I've eaten lunch BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE YOU. And its really funny how the only times I see you at your desk is when you just report for work, when its lunch time and you've come back to take your bag or when its almost time to knock off. THE WHOLE DAY YOU GO WHERE!? GO FIND PEOPLE TO GOSSIP RIGHT!? GO BRING YOUR HAMSTER AROUND TO PLAY WITH OTHER PEOPLE RIGHT!? That's why everything wait until end of the day then do! Then cannot finish, push to us and make us stay back or bring home to do! KANASAI!
AND FOR YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION, there are elements in Powerpoint that I cannot change. And I'm not bragging but, I think I'm quite pro at Powerpoint so I don't need you breathing down my neck telling me to make impossible changes. WHEN I TELL YOU IT DOESN'T WORK, IT MEANS I'VE TRIED IT AND IT REALLY FUCKING DOESN'T WORK/DOESN'T LOOK NICE.
Also, you are such a fake. Stop trying to act nice to people because actually, we all know what you're like and NOBODY LIKES YOU. If you think you can boss interns around like slaves, well THINK AGAIN. If this goes on, I'll just keep on doing my work sloppily, or even not do it at all just so you won't get to claim credit. I don't fucking care if I get scolded or fired. In fact, if this goes on, I'd HOPE AND PRAY to get fired, just so I won't be the one breaking the contract and the one losing out in the end will be YOU since there's nobody to take over my duties.