click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Disclaimer: This is a long (pointless) rant.
There is seriously something wrong with me.
I'm starting to think that I can cry at anything remotely sad. I mean, if I can cry tear while watching Korean HYD, I might just be able to do the same while watching anything else! What kind of bullshit is this! Over-active tear glands begone!
I noticed the two most serious cases whereby I confirm plus chop cry is when there are scenes involving animals or parting scenes (includes death of loved one). I ALWAYS LOSE TO THESE TWO FUGGERS. SO ANNOYING.
Also, they should stop doing fan service and showing intimate Ji HooxJan Di scenes because WE ALL KNOW IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you keep showing, it will just bring up the hopes of some people, only to disappoint them further! Besides, Ji Hoo is so awesome, caring, protective, warm and not to mention so totally freaking hot that I CANNOT STAND SEEING HIM GET REJECTED AGAIN. STOP TRAMPLING OVER THE POOR BOY'S FRAGILE HEART. I mean, I know he kinda deserves it for rejecting Jan Di and waiting for Seo Hyun in the first place but enough is enough! Karma has bitten him in the ass and Jan Di doesn't like him anymore, now please just show him some love before I go crazy and force glue down the throats of the producers/writers/editors! GIVE HIM HIS GOD DAMN GRANDFATHER BACK ALREADY.
And seriously, this one scene with Woo Bin suddenly thinking back upon how Yi Jung knocked sense into him when he was being all emo CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. Nothing to lead into the scene, nothing to really follow up on the scene, WHAT ARE THE EDITORS DOING!? Hello, some continuity please!? .. Yi Jung also, please, I know you're handsome and all and I really like you, especially when you smile.. BUT IF YOU DON'T STOP BEING AN ANNOYING ASSHOLE, I WILL FORCE GLUE DOWN YOUR THROAT TOO. :@ :@ :@
Okay drama rant aside, I've been feeling totally sick since yesterday. It started with a bad headache then it developed into muscle aches ALL FREAKING OVER and they seem to be getting worse. I can't even lift my arm or straighten my leg without wincing in pain halfway. Then there's my back/butt, I think that one fall on my bum I had during ice skating cause this because it seems like my hipbone is going to break if I make any sudden movements. =A= ... but ice skating was fun anyway and I still want to learn to do it properly. I started hating my mum when I saw the kids at the ice skating rink doing graceful glides and 2567863 spins on the ice as if they were on normal ground.
My mood is really pretty bad and it doesn't help that I'm having trouble sleeping again. My timings are all messed up AGAIN and in fact, its 8:20am now and I haven't slept a wink since 2pm yesterday. And I'm taking forever to blog this rant post because my stomach has just decided to join in the hurt/ache-fest and I keep having to go lao sai.
Seriously, can it get any worse?
I'm gonna smack someone soon. The minute someone irritates me, sorry but they'll be the one I take my frustration out on... and especially so if I don't like you. no where, at all.7:46 am