click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Right according to my brother, my mum just left the house to come and pick my niece and I.. shouldn't take her too long to reach here so I guess I'm leaving for JB soon.
Every time I think of going back to JB, this SIAN feeling arises and I'm pretty guilty for feeling that way, but I can't help it. There's nothing much to do at home, there are people nagging at me all the time, I can't use the internet whenever I want to since there's no wireless and I can't go out with my friends whenever I want to. Only thing good is I get to spend a little time with my parents and my brother.
But every single time I go back to JB, I get reminded of my family situation and I can't help but worry... then I start feeling shitty all over again. Bahhh whatever, maybe I won't stay for very long anyway, since I'm looking for a job and Lyn asked me to the IT fair on Thursday. I might just use that as an excuse to come back, since my brother might probably be interested in the IT fair as well.
Hmm, good plan.
Probably won't blog while I'm in JB since I don't get to use the comp much and the internet is SUCKY TO THE MAX. Till next time. no where, at all.8:39 pm