click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, February 01, 2009
I took the advice of a friend and decided to watch Bolt. Well, since I couldn't shut my mind off and sleep anyway. Main point is, now I feel like a loser......
...... because I cried so much watching it.
What the hell is wrong with me!? IT'S AN ANIMATED FILM!
Now I really want many many other kinds of pets like cats, rabbits, hamsters, chinchillas and guinea pigs. :( And I've come to the conclusion that white dogs are really very very god damned adorable, but Jayjay (Black and White) is my still number 1 dog. :)
CAN MY BROTHER PLEASE STOP FEEDING HER WITH CHOCOLATE AND RAISINS!? I DO NOT WANT HER TO DIE OF HEART FAILURE!!!!!! :@ no where, at all.5:22 am