click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Been struggling with bad headaches for the most part of the day, I really ought to learn to control my temper and stop getting so irritated over stuff.
Thankfully as I was walking home, it was very breezy so I decided to walk on the outside of the block, just to take a slowwwww stroll, feel the wind in my face and forget about all my troubles. Just for a little while.
I should say it worked, especially when I raised my arms and lifted my head, took a deep breath then exhaled. There weren't many stars in the night sky of a bustling city, but I closed my eyes and pretended like they were there, watching over me. It made me feel so much better and it is moments like these when I start to realise how happy the little things in life make me.
I must apologise though, for being a grumpy toad. Whoever had to put up with it, I'm sorry, I'm just like that when I'm grumpy. no where, at all.12:52 am