click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Mmm finally it's all over. And I think I didn't do bad enough to warrant a 4th year so that's that.
I managed to adjust my sleep timings back and slept at around 10pm then woke up at around 6am so let's hope I can keep this up! And now that I'm REALLY free, I can spend my days just lazing around, snacking and watching dramas online!! ... Or, you people could ask me out and I'll always be free! :D Gawd I love this feeling of freedom!
However.. I think I might want to look for a part-time job so if you people have any recommendations, please tell me! (:
Also, I think Geri and I are the smartest people in the world. We are so smart we can make alcohol from normal drinks. We are teh awesomez..... really. no where, at all.6:26 am