click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Today was such a hectic and bad day, but somehow I just don't feel as bad as I normally would on a fucked up day, thankfully.
I've gotten stuck in a traffic jam for more than an hour, found out I lost 50 dollars, rushed up and down for projects, got scared shitless because of talkshow, didn't do as well as I thought we could for talkshow, had to put up with people and crappy dinner also a long acting meeting.
Gawd I don't even want to elaborate on any of those, all I want to do now is sleep. I'm really damn tired and I still have to go to school for acting and docpro tomorrow when I'm not supposed to go to school tomorrow. Sigh.
Oh well, projects are projects, I have no choice. At least Radio Journ is kinda over and what's left is just Masina, Docpro, Acting and exams. I must persevere, I must convince myself that I can do it and that I must not give up.
Also thank you Gross for letting me rant again, you know why I pick you to rant at, haha. Okay maybe you don't, but I dunno, it's just fun and we can just go on and on and on and on (add a gazillion more times) about anything and everything haha. I did NOT know we spoke for an hour and half until I checked the time and call duration, I hope it's cheap o.o
And I guess it's true when people say time flies when you're enjoying something, because such phone calls are definitely something I enjoy in life :)