click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
I can't believe I cried so much over something trivial like this, it makes me seem as if I'm this huge emotional basket case. No really, I'm not, I swear. I guess I was always frustrated but I kept it in anyway.. then all it needed was a little trigger to spark off everything. The annoying thing is that I knew about all this from the start, but I chose to live in denial anyway, just to make myself happy and make others happy. I guess I just never wanted to face reality, never wanted to get hurt. That in itself is just ironic because now that I admit the facts, it's too late, the damage is done and damn, it's one helluva cut.
Every time I think about you, it still hurts and the tears still seem to creep out. Don't get me wrong, I won't forget about you just so it won't hurt because not acknowledging your past existence would be an insult to you, especially since you were the great person that you were. But slowly, I think I'm starting to learn to cope without you and I'm hoping you'll be happy about this too.
Be well.
I always have this fear that the above would happen. I guess this is what you call being insecure and having a low self-esteem. Heh.
P.S. Thanks Gross, for always being there even though I'm so annoying. Loves. no where, at all.1:43 am