click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
I think I have every reason to be mad.
... but somehow I just can't bring myself to it.
---------------------------------
The insomnia is back, I don't know why, but it usually spells bad news so I suppose I should be worried. It's Saturday and I have to head to school for Open House duty in the morning, yet now I can't sleep, just great.
It got so bad the other night that I had to rely on alcohol to sleep, pathetic I know. I think I went a little overboard on it though, since I woke up with a slight hangover, what a loser way to get a hangover, heh. I'm trying not to make the "alcohol as a cure for insomnia" thing a habit so these past few nights, I haven't been sleeping very well.
Sigh, so worried about this coming year. What to dooooooo? =/ Shall pray hard that at least 1 of them will accept me. Mm, shall pray for things to go smoothly for people intending to further their studies too. Aaaand for the guys heading to NS.
5 more weeks of school. 2 weeks break. Exams. Then it's over.
Must. Psycho. Self. To. Stay. Focused!! no where, at all.12:44 am