click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I forgot to update after that emo last post. I am fine now because Mr McTurk got my tape to work already so I is happy. THANKS A LOT MR MCTURK! However, due to that whole fiasco, I developed a bad headache and it hasn't gone away even till now. :(
So I went drinking with the watch stealer earlier and I'm really glad I did, amidst all the work and all. I haven't laughed so much in a while really, and that's just sad :( I also just realised how long we haven't went.. think the last time was in the middle of IAP/IBP? I think we were all trying to save money so we didn't go lol. Either that or we were just avoiding the haunted toilet :P Really managed to talk about a lot of stuff and I feel much much better after this awesome session, hope you cheered up about *insert school stuff I better not mention* too! Thanks for always being there and I is love you deep deep like the sea too haha <33333 [Yes I read your blog and copied.]
Anyway, fun times are over and now it's back to reality =/ I have so many things to do this week it's not even funny anymore.. Masina, DocPro, Radio Journ and even WISP! .. They're all coming together now :( .. Why can't lecturers like sit together to plan schedules so that at least all the deadlines don't clash? :(
Okay fine I shall stop ranting and try to go sleep now since my brain is switching off by itself.
P.S. Geri, you is no be an angsty piece of shit k! Beeee haaaapppppppyyyy! If not, you can just whine to me... or something... or watch Bloody Monday! The series is complete now and since your advert is just over :D I hope nothing is wrong with Lucky!
P.P.S. I would've so written the above on your blog.. except your blog is SO FUCKING STUPID (just like you) AND I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO USE IT! :@ So... yeah. :P no where, at all.12:56 am