click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, January 02, 2009
Mmm so.. I'm pretty much screwed.
Holidays are almost over and I haven't been able to do my IS project! D: I e-mailed the teacher about it long ago and he didn't freaking reply me!! Shit man this project is 30%... I DON'T WANNA FAIL AND RETAKE STUPID IS! T_T
Staying back one sem just to retake IS would be soooooo not freaking funny please. I'd slap myself a thousand times over if that happens. No wait! Choy choy choy! IT WON'T HAPPEN! I won't let it fucking happen! :@
Argh, I'll do something about it.... somehow.
School things aside, I'm really amazed because those crazy japanese people have done it again. I really don't know how they come up with silly but still shocking stuff like this:
This:
And this:
Aaaaand this:
So god damn freaky, maybe most japanese are aliens after all -.- no where, at all.12:39 pm