click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Holy shit. I was looking through Facebook and then I saw this ad for ART ATTACK!!! Omgggg I clicked it without thinking and joined the fanpage on Facebook! I miss it soooooo god damn much! Then there were some links to Youtube for Art Attack videos so I've been watching them! :DDD
I love, love, absolutely LOVE the "Big Art Attack" parts, so I took a few screenies to show you its AWESOMENESS!
This one was made on a field, with cloths, towels etc.
This one was made from mud, soil and other construction materials!
This one is made from stuff found on the beach! Like, small boat sails, seaweed, stones etc!
This one is made from something that resembles ash/sand? Not exactly sure what it was.
This one! Made from sesame seeds sia!
So awesome right!? So in love with Neil Buchanan please! I so totally miss the show x.X
Also, while looking around for Art Attack videos, I found this rather cool art video that someone did. It's amazing how lewd stuff can turn into totally innocent stuff hahahah. :D Not to mention, this guys is a totally amazing artist!