click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Random Meme I got tagged to do again.. I really shouldn't be doing this though, work awaits T_T
But.. I'm procrastinating again, so here goes.
RULES: 1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. Write down the name of the song. 4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name. 5. Put this on your blog and tag your friends to do it too!
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? Paramore - For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic (Denial FTW)
2.How would you describe yourself? Paramore - Conspiracy (Does this mean I'm scheming? Or mysterious? .. AND WHY ALL PARAMORE!?)
3.What do you like in a girl/guy? The Cardigans - Lovefool (That's right, this is apt. You'll know why if you know the lyrics.)
4.How do you feel today? Hinder - Lips Of An Angel (Wtf? No sense.)
5.What is your life's purpose? Three Days Grace - Pain (I SO TOTALLY AGREE PLEASE! :@)
6.What is your motto? Paramore - We Are Broken (Wah seriously, Paramore influx. But yes, I agree, I r Emo Kymo, everybody is broken.)
7. What do your friends think of you? 3 Doors Down - Here By Me (I hope they know I'm always there for them?)
8. What do you think of your parents? Travis - Closer (Umm, no, don't really think so.)
9.What do you think about very often? Lifehouse - Blind (Don't get eeeeet.)
10.What is 2 + 2? Switchfoot - Dare You To Move (Relax, it's just math, don't get all angry. o.0)
11.What do you think of your best friend? Phantom Planet - Somebody's Baby (Definitely always my baby ... wait that's another song.)
12.What do you think of the person you like? Incubus - Love Hurts (OH HOW TRUE.)
13.What is your life story? Daughtry - Used To (Uh-huh, my life is all about lost friendships and relationships. Maybe I'm just no good at all.)
14.What do you want to be when you grow up? Jimmy Eat World - Big Casino (Life of a gambler! Bring it on!)
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like? Rihanna - Unfaithful (True to a certain extent.)
16.What will you dance to at your wedding? Hoobastank - The Reason (Uhh, no thanks.)
17.What will they play at your funeral? Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver (Yes, I know corpses are cold.)
18.What is your hobby/interest? Sugarcult - Bouncing Off The Walls (HAHAHAHAH! Sounds like a painful hobby!)
19.What is your biggest fear? Lifehouse - Everything (LMAO! .. But yes, I'm a worrywart so it's true to SOME extent.)
20.What is your biggest secret? Taking Back Sunday - Number Five With A Bullet (Can't really find a link.)
21.What do you think of your friends? Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most (Orly? Yarly. I do not want to count how many times I've been hurt by friends.)
22.What will you post this as? Jordin Sparks - Freeze (Eh?)
23.What song would you play during your first time having sex? Sugarcult - Memory (Seems apt enough.)
Ahh, that's it. Time to get back to work. =/
As usual, won't tag anyone, but if you want to, go ahead and take it to try. (:no where, at all.1:33 am