click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I am looking forward to the end of this semester. And yet, it's still a bitter-sweet thing because I realised after that, everyone would be off doing their own stuff, be it further studies or going out to work. Needless to say, we won't be meeting up as often as we can now and it's something we can't prevent from happening.
What I wanna say is, after this semester ends and before we all embark on the next chapter of our lives, can we all just get together, go somewhere, and make some fond memories together that we'll never forget for the rest of our lives? Just a group of us, talking, enjoying each others company and playing till the sun comes up. I don't really care where, because what matters is we're together, having fun.
I'm pretty determined to make this little adventure happen. So guys, do your best to make it work too. (: no where, at all.3:10 am