click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, October 17, 2008
So I think.. my chances of being able to swap a module.. is at 0.000001% as of now. Sounds so promising right? >.> Guess I'll have to stick with docpro... CURSE MY ITCHY BACKSIDE LAR!
I'm packing my stuff, blogging and basically just stoning while waiting for my mum to come pick me back to JB.. Finally can see my niece again after such a long time! I have driving lessons tomorrow morning.. THEN MONDAY IS THE FINAL TEST ALREADY OMGGGGG. So stressed please. I hope I pass on 1st attempt!
This past week has been hell.. and I'm sure no matter what modules anyone took, it must've been really tough as well. So good job to all Mass Commers taking Sem 3.1, you've survived Week 1. Only about 15 more weeks to go. -Cough-
Crap, still have assignments to dooooo.
AHHHHH! Should I go to Shanghai in December!? Decisions, decisions! no where, at all.9:30 pm