click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Third day of last semester.
Just got back home after a yummy dinner at Al-Ameen with Tong tong, Lamont, Kristle, Jen, Ashfie, Darrick and Mag. I'm soooooo full and I keep making smelly burps cause I ate garlic naan and chicken tikka masala. o.o
Thanks to Gerald for giving us a very funny and eventful lift to Al-Ameen, lol.. Gawd I hope none of us ate a lizard tail o.0 And gee.. "We blow what, we didn't suck." Hahahahah!
I had Medlaw and Radio Journ today. Medlaw is well... dry... and that's an understatement. And I totally love Radio Journ :D Although, Felix totally has no compassion for anything or anyone at all -.-
This is my current desktop background, which I decided to change to after an hour of boring Medlaw :(
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT! no where, at all.8:15 pm