click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Okay, so I forgot about IS module enrollment.......... -_____- So yeah, I got dumped into a stupid stupid science module, Mobile Robotics. WTF RIGHT!? :(
Here's my new and finalised timetable.
Monday sucks. But ah well, better docpro than radio prod. x_X
My cousins bought this for me, along with a few other things, for my birthday. I totally loveeeee it. I've been thinking of buying it, I didn't tell them about it though, they somehow read my mind and knew what I wanted. :D
Love the fragrance, love the bottle, absolutely <3333 it to bits.
On a sadder note, basically I'm just in one of those moods today whereby you get irritated and grumpy at anything and everything.. I've just been a big bitch to everyone the whole day, some intentionally and some not. But mostly not. So if I pissed off anyone, I r sorreh. =/ I've just been in a crappy mood streak because of some issues.. I needed people to talk to, but alas, people are always busy when you need them, stupid Murphy's Law.
Sigh, off to being Emo Kymo again.no where, at all.10:10 pm