click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I just had another wonderful, awesome, fanfuckingtastic talk with Anne again. I really don't know what I'd do without her. We're so alike in so many ways. It freaks me out sometimes because we keep saying the same things at the same time, but most times, I just realise I'm such a god damn lucky person to get to know her.
I've only ever met one other person who understands me like she does. Someone who doesn't judge me for the things I do wrong, but for the few things I actually do right. Someone who actually thinks I'm worthy of being loved. I've already lost that other person, and I don't know what I'd do if I were to lose Anne. I think I might just break down, give up on life and die. That's how serious. I never want anything bad to happen to her, I'd rather it all happened to me if anything. If they really HAVE to happen to somebody.
I don't care what anyone else says, how she puts herself down or how crappy people treat her till she breaks down. I still think she's the most amazing person I've ever known and no matter what happens, I want to always be around her.
Anne I fucking love you. So so so so so much!
No, not in a lesbian way. I just totally love her for being the wonderful person that she is. no where, at all.10:16 pm