click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
It's been so long since I last blogged or even visited my own blog that my firefox cache doesn't even have it registered anymore >.>
I'm currently at home because my aunt's ill and alone at home, so I took a day off work to take care of her. Also, I'm writing my final report for attachment, busy busy =/ Speaking of final report, I suppose that signifies one of the last hurdle before I complete this semester.. And boy, is it a tough hurdle -.- I just wanna get it over and done with. Not to mention, we'll be having IBP final presentation too, gonna present to a few lecturers what we've done etc. Shouldn't be too big of a problem, I hope?
Okay anyway, I've been bloody vexed lately because I keep thinking about my electives and my future and how my electives will affect my future blah blah, you get the drift. Until a few days ago I was really sure what I was gonna take for my electives, but now that the time to choose is here, I'm seriously having doubts again and I keep thinking and rethinking about my decisions. Thus, making myself bloody vexed and frustrated. So anyway, now I can't decide whether to specialise or not. If I do, the choices are super limited and I won't like the third one I choose. If I don't, it's such a waste because I'm gonna take two modules from that category anyway. Arghhhh! :@