click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Right. So I thought today was gonna be a better day. But no, not exactly. I hurt myself physically yesterday, but today it was more of money problems. I wonder if it's going to be a series of stuff that are going happen to me these few days, highlighting all the problems I have in life. So far, physical and money problems are over. So all that's left is love, family, work and friends.
So..... if my theory is right, I'll need about another 4 days needed to let me get through this rough patch? I wonder what can happen.
Something really stupid happened after work today. But it shows that I'm dumb so I shan't mention it here :D Friends close enough will naturally hear from me about it.
Anyway, Patches, Tai-tanic and Mrs. Air-guitar did the SocPsych social norm thingy today. And they wore bathrobes/pyjamas to school, for lecture. Stupid, I know. -____- Here are some pictures we took when they visited our office.
Mrs. Air-guitar, Tai-tanic and Patches
Joined by Angry Mon and Barely There-rick (Get it? There-rick, Darrick? :D)
Then joined by.... I dunno how to describe that face.