click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Okay I was gonna blog earlier. But no, I had to randomly click on the link to a japanese movie, which explains me blogging 2 hours later than scheduled.
I just watched Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru, which translates to "I Fell In Love With My Younger Sister". Yup, this show is about incest (but no sex scenes la, duh). Geri: Maybe your mom watched this. That's why she decided to move you out of your brother's room, LOOOOOL. Well anyway back to the topic. The movie had a few familiar faces from Proposal Daisakusen and Bambino. But I don't like the male lead, he was from Bambino and he was so annoying. Not to mention, not that good looking. And the movie.... bad.... ending.... So I is sadz. Bahhh.
I went to Youth Park earlier for the Heatwave vs Pulze thingy. I ended up having to sing a Mandarin song by Fish Leong on stage along with Thiang and Mag due to lack of performances. Omgz, hilarious. And in Darrick's failed attempt to sound like Oasis when he sang Wonderwall, he ended up sounding like Borat or the cup corn auntie in Canteen One, lol. Best thing is, we have a video of it :DDD
Had dinner at HK Cafe with Mon, Rick, Thiang, Mok and Mag and had quite a few laughs. Just so glad that Street Fest is almost over. JUST ONE MORE WEEK!
Okay my tummy is aching, gotta go toilet. Bye! no where, at all.2:28 am