click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Oh dear! How could I?! I totally forgot to mention Yamapi in the last post! Nuuuuuuuuuu! To make up for it, I shall make this post exclusively for him. D:
Yamapi.... Yamapi... SO CUTE. First saw him in Proposal Daisakusen then Kurosagi. Ahhh he's so charming. And his acting is pretty good. Although his characters are always that of a cool/indifferent person, I hope to watch something else from him that's not like that soon! I'm gonna start watching Nobuta wo Produce soon, hope it's a little different. :D Some pictures of him!
Wah not bad ah, body also quite hot. Didn't know that o.0
And now I'm super sad because I just did something stupid... which I shall not mention..... But it's gonna get me very broke. ): ......... No, I did not shop online. >.> My.... 20.... dollars.... -Cries- no where, at all.10:18 pm