click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Okay. Since a certain someone decided to be a smart-ass and made a PREDICTION that her name will appear, I shall make that prediction FAIL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
So it was a pretty hectic day today. Recording of capsule in the morning, rushing back to school, going out for lunch with my family, rushing back to school for a meeting that got canceled then going for a SUPER-SHORT-TOTALLY-NOT-WORTH-THE-TIME meeting at Plaza Sing at night. Had Fish & Co. after the meeting with Rick, Mag and she-who-shall-not-be-named. We waited damn long for seats can, knn. -____- But the food was good! Had "The Best Fish & Chips In Town!", I'm not joking, that's the dish name. The-idiot-I-won't-name had Seafood Platter for One, which is going STRAAAAAIIIGGGGHHHTT to her thighs and butt. =P Rick had some Peri Peri thingy and Mag had NY F&C. Had a beer and half a Blue Lagoon which I shared with Moron-I-Shall-Not-Mention. Despite having both good food and drinks at Fish &Co., I only spent less than 30 bucks! Quite amazinggggggg.
On a side note, I finished watching Gokusen 2! Knn why am I tofu, I cry at every other drama or movie I watch, wth. Ahhhh Teppei. Ahhhh Jin. Ahhhh Mokomichi. And Kame... he actually kinda grows on you. So ahhhh Kame tooooooo. BUT THE CUTENESS OF JIN'S VICTORY BUNNY THINGY AND TEPPEI'S WINKS AND SMILES CAN KILL. D: They're so cute, I wanna adopt them NAOOOO. Mokomichi is so hot man. Kame is just cooooool. If only Kame had nicer hair. Kame and Jin are from Kat-tun. Teppei is from WaT and Mokomichi is a modelllllll.
Kame and Jin, first two from left. I swear, I think Kat-tun only has three handsome guys. And they're like, the first three from the left.
Teppei is the one on the right. The one on the left is Wentz Eiji. First saw him in Nodame Cantable SP then Gokusen 1. Quite handsome tooooooo. They make up WaT. Wentz and Teppei. =3
MOKOMICHI THE HAWT ONE. MODEL. 'NUFF SAID.
Ahhh will miss Gokusen. Won't start watching Season 3 cause they're not all out yet. Maybe I'll switch to Nobuta wo Produce like Geri recommended. Geri, I hope you're done with Proposal Daisakusen soon! Don't forget to watch the special ending episode! :D
Okays I shall go sleep so I'll be more energetic tomorrow.
P.S. See? Oh dear Harry Potter fan, your name didn't come up =P no where, at all.12:47 am