click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
It's amazing how I can be so ultra happy and hyper one day and be ultra sad and emo the next.
This isn't healthy.
So many things on my mind, so many worries and unhappy thoughts. Plus, I'm down with a bad case of the flu. I should think I'm suffering from the symptoms of an impending period as well, which just sucks. The party really lifted my mood a lot, but I think now I'm back to the "I need a fucking break from everything" kinda mood. Only I don't have the time and money for the break, which gets me even more depressed. Sigh, I think I'm just so tired. The whole day, I was the one doing most of the work with Lamont handling the order of the part-timers and Thiang helping me with the comments while one plays flash games on his comp, one sits around acting pretty and one plays frisbee. Great teamwork. No, really. -Rolls eyes-
I had so much on my mind this morning and was hoping the Chiva's would make it better. But the bastard finished it on his own because his friend came over. Wow, great reason. I wanted to get drunk and forget everything. But then again, I don't get drunk easily which is both a good and a bad thing. But it's a fucking bad thing now in this situation. Fuck.
Now I really wish I was drunk. Why'd I turn down alcohol earlier?
I think I have Bailey's in the fridge.no where, at all.10:21 pm