click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Alas, even I have fallen to the evils of Mr. Not-going-to-work-because-I'm-sick. Evil fella, he is. Made me lose my perfect attendance so far. D:
Anyway, was down with fever today so I didn't go for work or recording. Woke up in the morning with a slight fever and the throbbing headache from yesterday night was still present. So I called Rick and Mon to inform them, took some meds and went back to sleep again. Totally knocked out because I couldn't hear my phone ring at all. 3 missed calls. -____-
I think I slept too much because my whole body was aching when I woke up. I hate it when that happens. >.> But well, my fever is pretty much settled already now. Just kinda still have a little bit of headache which is annoying.
Going to Power 98 with the other team tomorrow to make up for today. Shall sleep early tonight! But for now... MORE GOKUSEEEEEENNNNN. <3333 no where, at all.6:25 pm