click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I've been thinking about a holiday for a long long time.
The sight of an airplane flying across the sky when I'm walking home just kinda makes me want to go on a holiday even more. A very nice beach on some island maybe? A slow-paced, relaxing country for sight-seeing maybe? I just want to sit back, relax, throw away all my worries, enjoy myself and the company of some close friends if possible. But it's kinda sad how most of my friends are the type to go to bustling cities for trips because of the shopping, heh. I've pretty much had enough of all the hustle and bustle. And usually the people in those busy cities couldn't care less about you, much less give you a friendly smile when they meet you on the streets. I need a nice and welcoming country.