click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Really had a good time today talking to Geri and sharing with each other what's been bothering us and causing us to lose sleep recently. We're like the.. "brood-before-bedtime" club or "BBB" club haha. Cool club k, cooler than Girl Guides and *cough*Kor___ Club*cough* =x
Ooooh, Subway's oven roasted chicken breast sandwich is absolutely orgasmic. This pic is from the website and it's packed with veggies but I only had lettuce, cucumber and sweet onion sauce and it was enough to send me ooooh'ing and ahhhh'ing over it. I definitely wanna have it again. Plus, it's under one of those 6 grams of fat sandwiches so it's very healthy. :D
Saw this very cute boy at Subway as well. Geri and I were trying very hard to resist the urge to pat him on his head and pinch his cheeks. Like seriously, super super cute. But he was all alone at Subway tapao'ing dinner, he looked lonely and sad. D: Don't worry boy, jie jie help you. ^-,..,-^ No, not a pedophile, honest.
Had a drink after that, courtesy of Geri's mom. And a little bit of alcohol really helps me to sleep at night so I shall go attempt to sleep soon. So glad Sapura guy is coming down to the school tomorrow to try and fix my laptop. But I is gonna be sad if he has to take it away for a few days. >.< I'll have to use my spare iBook if that happens, sigh. Mac users out there, please don't upgrade to Leopard OS first if your laptop didn't come with it. =/
Okay shall go now. Toodles. no where, at all.11:38 pm