click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
I'm in the midst of eating this japanese panda biscuit while doing my capsule script, the box looks like this.
According to Nanako it's called Saku Saku Panda. (-____-'') I don't really want to know why. But what I do want to know is, what this next picture is showing and what the words mean.
This is how the packaging inside looks like. It's gotten me really curious so anyone with adequate or good jap knowledge, subtitles please? :D And oh, notice from the first picture, the white chocolate panda on the left has a ":D" face? I just found one with the mouth printed upside down so it becomes the "D:" face instead hahahaha. Oh wait, this next one just has a ":)" face o.0
Anyway, I'm resisting the urge to post pictures of weird stuff I'm doing to the pandas. I'm distorting their faces and making them look like they got shit smeared on their faces. So yeah, haha. It tastes great though! An interesting change from the usual Hello Panda, Yanyan or Koala biscuits.
I was gonna blog about something but my STM decided to work again and I forgot what it was. So I shall leave it at that. -____- Goodnight, youuuu.no where, at all.1:02 am