click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Sometimes.. All I ask for is a little bit more trust.
Trust me to know what I'm doing, trust me to be responsible for my own actions, trust me to know how to protect myself, trust me to know how to think for myself, trust me to know what to focus on, trust me to know what is best for me, trust me to take well-informed risks.
I don't want to live a conservative and boring life. I want to take some risks and do something I can be proud of. But trust that I will give it my all and make something out of it if I do go ahead with it. I don't want to live my whole life, not doing something significant when I know I can do it.
At the same time, I know people are just trying to protect me. But I don't want to be over-protected, I want to know how things work, I want to gain experience, I want to learn.